Monday, January 23, 2012

Catching up on random pics

So, things have pretty much been "life as usual." We're all healthy for a change, and surviving another Wisconsin winter.
Here's Maddie eating lunch in her little torn jeans. I think they're cute on her.

Ella has learned to write her name.
We decided to go goofy for our Christmas card this year.

Christmas morning I head Ella say, "Mom! There's a reindeer on the wall!" And sure enough, the sun cast a shadow of one of our stocking holders on the wall. It was a Christmas miracle! Okay, not really. But it was fun for the kids... Okay it was fun for me too.

Ella chilling on the floor watching her sister. These two pictures are just so Ella. I can't believe how big she's getting.


2 comments:

  1. They are getting so big!

    We did get your Christmas card and thought it was hilarious. I just forgot to say so because it has not been the healthiest month ever here. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the holiday card! You guys are too funny! :o)

    ReplyDelete