Saturday, February 27, 2010

Little Dancer


So, I thought I'd try to kill you all with Maddie's cuteness. She's been taking ballet classes (pre-ballet, actually) through the city of Madison. There are 6 little girls in her class that meets once a week. They are all so precious, I'd love to take pictures of them all. But, not really knowing the other moms, I don't think they'd appreciate a stranger photographing their kids at random. Here are some of my favorites that I took of Maddie this week when we got home after her class.



I think she's trying to show how to plie. (One of her moves that she learned in class.)



(Prom dress fabrics at the craft store make for some great ballet skirts.)

1 comment:

  1. Aw gee! Those pictures are priceless! You could totally frame some of those for the walls! Where did you get the white backdrop?

    ReplyDelete